Sunday, September 10, 2006

shoulda took the profit

i played more today, and it was bad. I lost 3 big hands and could never make anything happen after that.

I had KK vs AA vs a hyper aggressive player, who i thought i had trapped. i was playing 25nl but had about 35-40 invested in the table... stacked....

i had aces full of 8s vs 4 of a kind 8s another 35 loss.

and i had KQ high flush vs A9 flush close to another 30 loss.

after that any big hands i had were offset by losses. I was playing a 50nl game some crazy fool called with 63 sooted and caught a back door flush. he had no other draws.

my bankroll is lower tonight, ~135. just overall shitty

I have $50 referral bonus coming later this week, so im still not to far behind my target.

colts won tonight, so the day wasnt a complete loss :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home