Thursday, August 31, 2006

back to bonus whoring and picking up free $

I am working with a small bankroll again. some shortcomings in STT's have knocked me down. I decided to go and see if i could find any good offers for free $ or bonuses.

I'd like to remind people that Poker Source Online has some great offers for free $, sweet freerolls [I won one once :-)] and other ways to pad your bankroll.

Another up and comer that is very similar to Poker Source Online is Poker Savvy.

Poker Savvy is a smaller operation but very trustworthy. I have done several promos through them. Including free$ and a rediculous promo at Mansion Poker. Click the Poker Savvy link and be sure to check their forums for new promotions.

Matt at Poker Savvy has hosted some cool promotions for bloggers in the past including freerolss and WSOP promotions. Poker Savvy also has an option to transfer cash directly into your neteller account once you complete promotions.

Anyway I think I am going to revist these guys and see if I can pick up a little boost to my bankroll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home