Saturday, September 02, 2006

its been a long weekend

and it s just getting started. My wife's water broke thursday evening about 5:30 pm. we headed off to the hospital about 7.

My second beautiful daughter was born at 3:18 am September 1st. Only about 2.5 hours of sleep between thursday morning and friday evening. How do ppl pull off 24+ hour poker sessions?

Wife and baby are still in the hospital but I came home to spend time with and take care of the other kids. Grandma's have been pulling split duty, but we didnt want the other kids to feel left out.

My poker goals for September are going to be slim. I am going to try to manage $15 a day profit. I am starting at $6.25, but am already ahead of the game by $100 b/c of some PSO and pokersavy points/bonuses I cashed in.

If I dont make my goal, I can live with that. There are more important things in my life right now.

Fortunatly my wife had an easy delivery, and her sister is planning on coming out and helping for a week or 2 in october.

Children are the ultimate joy of life, too bad they cost so much to raise. If I had ~1mil I would have as many children as possible. Right now it looks like I will need to win a stars million justto put the 3 i have through college.

Gl all!

2 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger titans01 said...

Congratulations on the new baby!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger actyper said...

Congrats man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home