Wednesday, September 06, 2006

missing something when its gone

namely sleep.... but i'll survive


i have been able to play a little bit the last couple of days. my wife todl me she didnt mind if i played as long as the kids were alright and i didnt have other things to do. i almost fell out of my chair. thats the only time i have played in the past, but it was always an issue.

I was playing $10 nl on stars but soon realized i am killing myself by not getting rakeback on my play. i have switched back to UB now. O how I missed UB. the clean interface, the speed, and all my little "buddies".

I have been single tabling and working on playing without relying on pahud. its been a good exercise, and has kept me paying attention to the action.

I had originally set up a goal of reaching $500 by oct 8th, but pushed that deadline up to Sept 30th. I am on target with my goal. Taking 6.25 off my target meant that I would need to earn $16.45 per day. Today is the 6th meaning my bankroll should be $104.95 by the end of the day. It is currently $170. So I am right on track. I have to go now, wife has some chores for me :-(

gl at the tables

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home