Tuesday, August 22, 2006

grinded out a profit tonight

I am going to pick up pokertracker stud so that I can track my wins/losses win rate etc.

I did pick up about 50bb's tonight. I didnt play any stt's or mtt's. I played stud h/l and except for a couple of hands ran over my opponents. It amazes me that ppl will call down with middle pair. I had a couple of nice scoops, but am to tired to look them up. This is one of the reason I want to pick up ptstud.

I am close to getting silver vip status. something i never really concerned myself with. but now that i am close i am going to push through. I only need 287 more fpp's. i am sure i can pick that up with 1 or 2 more sessions of 2 tabling.


It seems the new WSOP Champ is turning out to be a potential douchebag. It looks like he is trying to welch on his agreement to chop his win with his "friend". Story

Honestly I feel that if you are a gambler, whether its a sportsbettor, pokerplayer, blackjack player, horse bettor, etc and you renig on an agreement or wager associated with gambling then you deserve to have your ass kicked. A $20 renig is worth a dot in the eye, 6 mil renig would be enough to put somone over the edge and dot your mom in the eye or worse.

This guy hyped up that the $ wasnt important to him, yada yada yada. Why doesnt he pay the ppl he promised? I hope the new spokesman for poker mans up and pays his people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home