Sunday, August 27, 2006

closing august

lost a couple of buyins this weekend to the $13 double shoot outs to the million.

I played a ton of stud h/l. no major results though.

I have decided to go back to playing short handed nl on UB, so that i can pick up rakeback.

At the same time, I am not going to be playing much at all the next month. My wife is due with our new baby girl tommorrow. She goes in to the dr tuesday, and will be induced prior to this coming sunday. I am going to have a ton going on trying to balance work, 2 kids, a new baby, and letting my wife get some rest and recouperation. Poker is going to take a back street to all of these more important issues.

I am going to try to play the stars vip freerolls, and maybe 1 30 min session of 6 max nl each week. This may or may not happen, but its about the extent of my poker goals for september.

1 Comments:

At 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the new baby my friend :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home