Sunday, September 10, 2006

grinding away

So I have been steadily meeting my daily targets. I am playing 25nl now instead of 10nl, and took a couple of shots at 50nl but wasnt playing my A game b/c i was to concerned with playing to high.

So at the 25nl level i am doing well, my br is up to 245, about 4 days ahead of target. Now I wonder if i should keep playing or take the rest of the day off once I hit my target. I hardly played yesterday (maybe 100 hands or so) and hit my target easily. Today I have played 117 hands and shown 34 profit. Most of these hands were played in the wee hours while i was up with the baby.

The kids are sleeping and the wife is at a birthday party so I am going to play for about another hour before calling it a day. I think its easier to call it a session when you are up vs. being stuck. Should you keep playing when winning or take the profit and call it a day?

I'd like to add that I'm not one to hit and run, and only leave a table when its broke, or everyone is on a <20bb stack. I dont like the idea of hitting a small profit and running from a table. I dont think it improves your game, and if one is scared to play a big stack, they need to refine their game.

thanks for reading my ramblings....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home