Sunday, August 20, 2006

this morning

I played a little while drinking my coffee and waking up. I was back at it on the HORSE games, and threw in a little NL 6 max $10 max, as well as 2 $16 turbo STT's, and a $2 triple shoot out.

The horse game was kinda short, my shortest yet actually, but I ended up ~20 I think.

I didnt make it past my first table of the dbl shoot out. I dominated the table early and had a monster chip stack going into HU. my opponent hit a couple of key suckouts (like rivered straight vs my AA, and floping a 9 with his K9 vs my AK) Not much time wrapped up in it, and it was fun.

Only played the 6 max for ~10 hands, the nswitched to horse. I had a profit of ~$0.30. I actually thought it was a $0.05/$0.1 table but it was a $0.02/$0.05. I decided not to continue.

In my STT's I placed 5th in the first one. a bummer, but got my $ in with QQ vs AK. No worries though I was less than avg stack and blinds were getting high (100/200)

In my second STT I finished second. I kinda jacked it up a little. I was out chipped by 1k, on button (sb) opponent raised 4x, and I pushed on him I had A6s, he had A9o. Neither of us caught anything and it was game.

I have some household matters to tend to today so I most likely wont get any any more pokering the rest of the day, or even tonight. My bankroll is now $365.14. I am thinking about pulling it out of stars though incase they offer a deposit bonus for the WCOOP. Might go back to UB for a while and hit the 6 max NL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home