Sunday, August 20, 2006

bad table selection can be a bitch....

I got some play in tonight, but would have been better off if i hadnt.

I played 2 $16 stt's. blanked in both. Bubbled in one when my QQ ran into A6o... how do you call off your chips with A6o? this wasnt short stack vs big stack. We both had just under the CL with a short stack on the table.

I also lost about 35bb in the horse game. I sat in a super fishy game, intentionally. If these guys wouldnt hit miracle cards on 7th street my br would have been over 1k today.... I took some serious bad beats. Had wired 9's busted to a 7th street gutshot with only 2 outs.... I was actually down alot more than 35bb but fought back, and was having a good run on another table.

Anyway my bankroll is down to $255.44. I dont think I am going to play or do any poker tommorrow. I was reading pokerrinds grind blog (in blog roll) and I think I should spend some time with my wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home