Monday, August 21, 2006

need an oil change

I wasnt even going to play today. I did though after the wife and kids went to bed. i ran so bad today.... o so bad.... i wont go into the details. I am not busto though. I threw on the brakes. I stopped playing horse. I think I have an edge but not enough to warrant playing over my bankroll.

I played a $6 turbo and got no love from mr jones. I went down and played lower limit stud h/l. My best limit game. Lower variance, and more of an edge. I think I am going to use it build back up at least for a while. I am also playing at a limit where about 1/2 the hands will earn me a FPP.

I noticed tonight that I might get to silver status this month. It would be the first time. I'm not even sure how the program works, but I only have 474 FPP to go. I have nt really played on stars since they implemented that program. To give you an idea. I have 1,833 VPP's, 1,026 were earned this month, and 741 of those were earned in the last week and a half.

I hope I can get a free Pezz dispenser with my FPP's, one with lee jones head on it. I can put green pezz in his head and pretend they are dollars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home