Thursday, June 22, 2006

played about 200 hands tonight

Not much in the way of results though. I picked up 21bb at 12/bb 100. I also lost 50bb to a set over my flopped 2 pair vs a short stack.

I actually just forced myself to stop playing. I found myself peeking at the tournament lobby, and seriously considering registering for a $109, effectively 60% of my bankroll. I resisted but then saw a $55 WSOP package tournament. Its tough, I'd really like to get in to a tourney but UB has slim pickings right now, I think I am going to move the majority of my bankroll back to neteller so that I can take a shot at a tourney if I find a good one.

thats all for tonight, I'm still wading through my back issues and not really with it lately. I'm sure its better for me to stop playing for the time being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home