Tuesday, June 06, 2006

and tonight...

I played 2 more $5 stt's, a $5 mtt, and a $5 and $3 sat that I bought into with UBpoints.

I blanked in all except 1 stt, which I took 2nd in. I honestly should have taken first. When we were heads up I tapped my opponent twice, and got him to commit all of his chips, but he managed to suck out once and dbl up, and the other time the board brought a split pot when I had him dominated.

I also lost $8 playing $10nl... booo!

I felt that he UB STT's had better quality of play than the stars STT's. This might make them tougher to bet, but less frustrating overall.

My bankrol is in generally bad shape at $154, but I am feeling better about playing STT's and hopefully that will help my bankroll improve.

I have the lavalife freeroll on thursday night. Maybe I'll end up taking down the vacation :-D honestly I would rather take down second for a 50" plasma, but the vacation would probably serve me better right now. Although my wife is in her 8th month of pregnancy and I wouldnt be taking a vacation anytime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home