Wednesday, June 07, 2006

more blanks

played in 2 $5 stt's and a $5 MTT. nothing but blanks. The MTT had just over 900 entrants and I finished 320, no better than 900th...

I didnt really focus when playing though, had the tv going and got wrapped up watching inked and mindfreak. I swear chris angel is some type of sorcerer. There is no explanation for some of the shit he pulls off.

Anyway back to my session.... I did sit down and hit the cash games a little bit, really just a little bit b/c I want to watch some of the live at the bike before i go to bed. I ended up recouping a little bit of my buyins and only ended up down ~$4 for the night. I played at the $25 NL tables b/c I once again realized how bad the play is below that and how pointless it is. I just focused and played good poker for the couple of hand s i played (about 50-60).

Tommorrow I have the lavalife freeroll so that will be all the poker I get in. hopefully I take it down. I think I am due to get hit by the deck any day now :-p

4 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're in that too! GL. If it comes to headsup, I'll let you take 1st. :)

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Jerry said...

well thanks, it might be a race to see who can dump their chips the best. I'm more inclined to take the TV :-p

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I googled my poker and online nickname that i use for everything, i find Friday, March 24, 2006 entry amusing.

-ffbigfoot

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Jerry said...

yeah sitting at a $0.05/$0.1 with $1k is pretty amusing to me. I thought it was funny which is why I called you a clown :-p gl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home