Thursday, June 15, 2006

playing within my bankroll has been humbling

I mean to say it really sucks ass playing to win $2 at a time every 6 or 7 hands. Because thats what these fish buyin for $2 at a time.... pretty gay. Its sure alot different than playing at the 50nl tables. Still plenty of fish, but just fractional stakes.

So I have been multitabling, and it seems to be going well. Vombined with multitabling I have been working on table selection. I had UB open up my allowed tables so I can now play 8 at a time. Although the most I have simultaneuosly sat at recently has been 5. I am also able to observe 9 tables at once. Combined with my constantly growing friends list its becoming easy to find a couple of profitable tables. I am have been sitting at 2-4 on average.

I feel that I have been playing better, and even though I am playing with a bunch of donkeys I have laid down hands because I didnt feel I had enough of an edge. I honestly feel like I have 90% of the players on during my regular play time profiled. This has been really beneficial in determining how invloved I am going to get involved in pots.

Currently I am 1/3 of the way to my bankroll requirements to move up. It's painstakingly, but I am progressing. Unfortunately my pokertracker stats are just plain fucked! I logged a positive session tonight, but my stats only show a very mariginal difference for today. Hopefully the pahud guy will get that resolved soon. I cant use the ub handgrabber program in conjunction with my pahud, so I will just have to hope it gets done quick. I dont know if its a result of multitabling and conflicts with grabbing hands, but have noticed the problem is more of an issue lately.

I'm just happy to say things are looking up. I am playing in 2 tournaments this weekend that give out a WSOP seat, I'll cross my fingers and hope the cards fall my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home