Tuesday, June 13, 2006

ha! never woulda thunk it

ok I only had the second nuts, but I had this guy pegged as a fish and had already fleeced him on another table.

Hand #32545367-1949 at Cedarbluff (No Limit Hold'em)
Powered by UltimateBet
Started at 13/Jun/06 19:38:24
abm091 is at seat 1 with $19.10.
J-K-M is at seat 2 with $8.60.
pokahplay3r is at seat 3 with $11.65.
pacolquitt123 is at seat 4 with $3.70.
semi_bluff is at seat 5 with $1.30.
The button is at seat 1.
J-K-M posts the small blind of $.05.
pokahplay3r posts the big blind of $.10.

abm091: -- --
J-K-M: -- --
pokahplay3r: Jh 4d
pacolquitt123: -- --
semi_bluff: -- --

Pre-flop:
pacolquitt123 folds. semi_bluff folds. abm091
calls. J-K-M calls. pokahplay3r checks.
Flop (board: 6d 5d 7d):
J-K-M checks. pokahplay3r bets $.30. abm091 folds.
J-K-M calls.

Turn (board: 6d 5d 7d 8d):
J-K-M checks. pokahplay3r bets $.55. J-K-M calls.

River (board: 6d 5d 7d 8d Qd):
J-K-M checks. pokahplay3r bets $5.50. J-K-M goes
all-in for $7.65. pokahplay3r calls.

Showdown:
J-K-M shows 9d Js.
J-K-M has 9d 6d 5d 7d 8d: straight flush, nine high.
pokahplay3r mucks cards.
(pokahplay3r has Jh 4d.)

Hand #32545367-1949 Summary:
$.85 is raked from a pot of $17.30.
J-K-M wins $16.45 with straight flush, nine high.
----------------------------------------------------------------

So overall thats how my day has been and worse.... I am down a couple of buyins on the session, but primarily b/c I played alittle bit before work, and found myself rushing the action. I recouped some of the losses from then, but not all of them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

played alittle more after this post.... I dont know if chasing fish is such a good idea. I found a juice ball, super calling station/chaser. That wouldnt be so bad if he didnt catch his cards EVERY TIME! it was crazy how lucky and ignorant he was. IT was rather funny though. 2 guys at the table started to berae him on his play (which I tried to intervene b/c I didnt want him to leave) but he stated that he lost 2k in the last 2 months! Its no surprise to me b/c he was terrible, his play was unreal. I added him to my buddy list and hope to catch the other side of the deck the next time we play.

In one hand I flopped top 2 pair A&Q's and he chased the flush, he didnt catch the flush but hit a back door straight with something like J4s. What makes it so bad is that we had a 2 players who posted out of posisiton so I raised it up pf 6.5xbb and he called, called, caught... o well maybe next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home