Thursday, June 08, 2006

who woulda guessed that I can still win every once in a while

Well nothing major tonight. I ended up getting back late from picking my daughter and MIL up at the airport and by the time I got into the lavalife freeroll I was well below avg stack. I bet at a flush draw when the blinds were 50/100 and missed and let my hand go. Then a few hands later I felt froggy and made a bad pf raise and was called. I was extremely shrot stacked and pushed with a gut shot straight draw against an opponent who had the nut flush draw. I lost and went out ~180

I decided to play a little $25NL 6max. I got unlucky and ran JJ into AA, but the board slowed us both down. I lost ~1/2 buyin. I was able to pick off a short stack with top pair and was back close to even. I then hit a set against top 2 pair in a 3 way pot. one player laid down his hand, but the short stack stayed in. The other player said he held top 2 pair also.

Anyway I finished my short session up ~$30 over ~100 hands. Nothing spectacular, but better than a loss for the evening. Still riding a weak bankroll.

I found some new blogs today, and am going to update my blogroll. There are a couple of blogs that I already read regularly too that I am going to add.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home