Sunday, January 29, 2006

recap on latest sat attempt

well i didnt cash in the second attempt at the 700k sat. I busted out 54th when 18 paid. I was short stacked and trying to steal blinds. sb min raises me and I call with K8o, raises me allina K, I check sb who is a big stack raises me allin, and i call. I was actually hoping he would bet at me, figureing he had a high pp. well he had a high pocket pair indeed AA, gg scary.

Its kind of dissapointing busting out after devoting 4 hours, and being so close to the prize. I am not down about it though. I made some progress in my bankroll today. I was going to go play in the home game but my friend backed out b/c he has a sinus infection, and wasnt sure he wanted to commit $100 to playing poker just yet. $100 being 2 games. I had a $450 profit on the first sat, which is more than I stood to win at the home game, and i sat around in my pajamas all day. I also netted a profit of $78 in the $22 stt. I lost $15 in the second sat attempt, and lost several stt I played on FTP earlier.

On FTP I played in the 4.5k guarantee and went out clsoe to the $ when my FH was beat by a bigger fullhouse. I didnt make the $ in either of the $11 STT's I played, or the $22. I know that I wasnt going to play anymore $11's, but honestly my bankroll on FTP is getting kinda small, so I thought a couple STT wins would help that out, $11 or $22's.

So anyway including my T$'s my bankroll is ~$750 or so spread across the sites. The next couple times I play I will be playing on stars, trying to convert those T$ into cash.

I wont be playing too much this week. My wife is getting testy with me playing. I think part of it is because she is pregenant, and kind of emotional. Tommorrow we are taking my son to the childrens museum, and I wont be playing any. Friday night next week we have some friends( well some of them are friends), coming over to play a friendly game of poker (no buyin). What kind of fun is that???

On top of that one of these friends I hear thinks he nows how to play poker, but from what another mutual friend tells me. When my second friend was at the first friends house on new years eve they were playing poker. So friend A is trying to explan the rules, and he tells people the can play a straight JQKA2. WTF???? If he tries that shit at my house I am going to cut him up.....

Anyway its late, I'm going to bed.

good luck at the tables! I'll see you in next weeks 700k at stars!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home