Thursday, January 26, 2006

No play last night

I was to tired to play after work last night. I'm in a crunch time period right now, and have a lot of work to get done before next wednesday.

I thought that I would grind out $11 sng's unti l built my bankroll.... To hell with that, I would rather risk ruin than try to make it through that donk field for a $30 profit. I played one just a couple minutes ago and had forgot how bad the play was.

Anyway I am going to stick to playing $33's for now. If I do go bust I will deal with that later, but I am much more confident in my ability to win when playing halfway rational players.

I'll post my results later, I am playing a $6 sat, and a $33 right now. They just started so I need to see how my opponents are playing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home