Saturday, January 21, 2006

ENDGAME THIS MOTHERFUCKER

Ok a little profanity never hurt anyone....

So since I last left you, I was in a MTT on bodog.... goodgame $16.... I didnt make $, so then I signed up for a $5 T$ satellite.... 54 registered, 9 advance, I busted out at 21....

moving on, I go back to FTP, and sign up for a $6 18man sat.... tightest table I have seen at $6, after an hour there were still 15 players, i ended up out at 15....

I then signup for my current sitngo level $30+3 (which while clearing my bonus is saving me $1.26 in juice)... I am owning these sitngoes... I took down another first place! not too bad I win $135-$31.74 for a profit of $103.26....

My bankroll now sits at $509.57, and I have ~$400 in bonuses to clear on various sites... not too bad...

I wont be playing anymore until later tonight, I have to do some chores on my honeydew list

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home