Tuesday, January 17, 2006

bankroll checkup

Well to keep myself honeest I have done a bankroll "check".

Currently I have $331.89 spread across 4 sites. Wit hthe majority of that being on Pokerstars.

Tonight I am going to play a 180 man MTT on stars, and plan on playing the pokerfox weekly tourney. so taking into account that I will bust in each my bankroll will be at $300. of course I dont plan on busting out, but always have to take it into consideration.

Every time I play I have been adding to my poker mantra. The most recent addition is TPTK is not good enough to call off all my chips! that is what happened last night when I played the $3r on stars. Fortunetly I was only into it for 1 buyin + 1 rebuy + 1 addon. I finsihed 420 when the $ would be at 396. I was surprised to see the prize pool to be ~$25k, but the field was 2k again.

I dont mind playing these big field MTT's. My thinking is that I only hve to beat 8 opponents at a time, and when its down to the last 9 the prize pool more than supplements the task over overcoming such a large field.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home