Wednesday, April 26, 2006

nothing to report

I didnt play last night, and the night before I played ~500 hands for a profit of ~$35. It was brutal. I am happy to come back into the black though. I was down 2 buyins but snapped a guy off with my AA vs his KK and we both had over 200bb.

I am going to play live this weekend, so I withdrew the majority of my bankroll. I plan on putting it back, but need to be adequately bankrolled for my trip.

There is a WSOP circuit event going on about 2 hours from me. I am going to go and try to satellite into it. I'm not sure exactly how thats going ot work though. Its a $5k event, I know they are holding a super satellite with a $530 buyin (which I may try) and supposedly sitngoes are running, but they may not be running when I will be there.

I'm also going to hit up the1/2NL tables and see if I can pay for my entry that way ;)

So I wont be playing online much the rest of the week, except for maybe some low $5 STT's or .05/.1 NL.

2 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NL1/2 live is meant to be about as tough as N25 online.
my guess is TAG it up, because it will get a little wild. however i havent ever tried so dont really know

gl man

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Jerry said...

thanks, one word can describe it:

INSANE! It was almost lke playing a freeroll on party with real $

 

Post a Comment

<< Home