Saturday, April 22, 2006

WTF is going on with my PAHUD

I just finished a nice session on UB and was going over mystats in pokrtrackr and noticed that at least one hand was ommitted. The only reason I noticed is because it was a big hand in which I stacked a guy who had KK with my set of 2's. (Great stuff)

Anyway I noticed that my session results were definetly off so I went and found the HH file and sure enough the hand was missing in the log.

I was able to go back to the table and retrieve the hand history but its still disturbing to notice. I wonder how many times thsi has occured and I hadnt noticed. IT can have an impact on my stats, although its not likely to really affect anything when I go and review for leaks and such, it can disguise losses or wins.

Anyway I played just over an hour as planned and knocked out just over 100 hands playing 6 max $50 NL, at points the table was 3 way and heads up and I was extremly happy with my play an reads. I made some successful moves, and laid down speculative hands when necessary.

Playing one table alllowed me to focus on my opponets play and be confident in my actions.

I have to thank one of my friends who has provided me with some great cash game material that has definetly made a difference.

Due to the issues with my PT database I am not positive what my results were yet, but I know my bankroll is up to just over $660 so it was probably a +$75 session.

Shipit - confidence is definetly important in poker, but at the same time you have to be humble enough to know you dont play a perfect game and aslways look to make improvements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home