Sunday, April 16, 2006

No news is bad news

Ok, Im gonna keep this short, I was playing PL stud on prima, the smallest game they have is $.25/$.5. I was running good. Hit a couple of donk road blocks, lost to some suckouts, and paid for playing over my bankroll.

I did make a couple of "friends" though. So if I go back and play in the future, hopefully they will be around to reload.

So much for the $500 mark. I am back down to the $350 mark, after battling my way back up.

I did manage to clear my bonus and collected $100 to offset my losses. I also cleared my PSO requirements, and on top of the amazon gift certs I am going to collect I am now eligible for a $10k freeroll. I cant wait the last time I played one of their freerolls the only requirement was complete a bonus in last month. You might remeber I took second in this event for a crisp $400, it was only a $2500 prize pool and a 220 man field. This tournament requires 750 raked hands in a specific 4 week period and has a $10k prize pool. It could be nice and juicy.

Anyway thats all I have to report from the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home