Sunday, April 23, 2006

did it again

I sat down for a little stud session on UB, I sat at a 3/6 stud table. I mean my bankroll has 100bb right I should be good.... well after a bad run of -25bb I had the sense to get up.

My hands never made it. I dont think I won one showdown. My sets were beat by 7th street straights, and my 2 pair always ran into bigger (concealed) two pair.

I gave up.

I went and recouped some of my $ playing HU cash. I love heads up play. I stacked 3 people, all of them opting to leave the table. I might spend some more time playing heads up during my next session. Unfortunately its not real lucrative.

I also donked away $50 trying my hand at some tournaments. I played a $22 6 max. I ran a set into ragged flush cards. Some guys dont realize thatyou are supposed to fold 92s to a 3.5x raise.

I then sat down at a $5 HU while I waited for a $22 180. I dont know what I did in the 180, I know I was out early while I was still playing my HU match. To top it off I lost the HU too after a long battle. It took me a couple chips to find out my opponent was calling down with anything, no sense in trying to represent the board hit me. It was a long HU match but in the end there was only one winner (not me).

I tucked tail and went back to UB. I have the PSO tournament tommorrow, there are about 400 ppl playing so it will be about a $30 MTT, unless there are lots of ppl absent.

Anyway that the end of my sat session. I ended up a loser b/c of the stud run. Not sure of the total damage. I am going to regroup and rally the troups for another run at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home