Friday, April 21, 2006

should I have a repeat celebration

I am once again have the bankroll over $500, actually just over $585 plus some misc. $'s and change sitting in accounts and some pending rakeback. I also have picked up $135 in Amazon gift certs. So over all I'm not doing to bad.

My last blog I talked about taking a shot at the $100 NL tables. I've read a couple articles and forum comments and decided against it. However, I have decided to take a shot at the $50 NL tables, but if I drop my BR down to $350 I will step back down to $25NL. I am focusing on 1 table at a time, and fell confident enough to take the risk.

I'm back playing on UB for the time being. The software is faster than most sites, and I have stats on a lot of the players. Add in rakeback and the slow bonus and its the best place for me right now.

I'm playing in the PSO 10k freeroll tommorrow. It would be sweet if I can pull a repeat performance and finish at the final table again. I feel like my game is constantly improving so it might be possible. Of course I will have to avoid a suckout and probably pull one myself along the way, but its possible.

Since I am back to playing on a PT compatible site, I am going to et back to posting biggest losers and winners. However, I am not going to post the hands from tonight, just because its getting late and I'm going to crash soon.

I'm excited about the bellagio event, I have lots of horses left running in the ESPN fantasy league. I am currently ranked about 120 of the 667,485 people registered (I'm sure its not that many, but probably close). If some of my picks make it deep I might actually pick up a prize.

Well good luck at the tables!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home