Friday, April 07, 2006

Not broke yet.

So I am still hanging in there. No spectacular results to report, but no significant losses either. So I can live with it.

I guess I have actually turned a little profit, I recieved my $75 amazon gift card from poker savy for completing the titan promo. I am going to hang onto it, and try to get enough up to buy a new ipod or some other toy.

I moved my neteller funds over to sun poker. I have a small bonus to clear there, and combined with the monthly promo, I should be able to add a couple $'s to my br. PT/PAHUD are compatible there and the level of play is generally poor. Its kinda funny how bad and predicatable some of the players are. gotta love it when you can check the nuts and they push into a pot 1/4 the size of their stack.

I'm going to cashout of titan tommorrow. I am close to clearing another couple $'s in bonus $ so I should wait til thats done. I might get a rakeback account on that network and play occasionally. I have found the games to be prety juicy and if you can avoid the occasional suckout, its not hard to turn a profit.

I got an email from my UB affiliate, and they say that they have finally received the stats for march, and ub's system is back up. I'm interested to see what kind of rakeback I will get since I played nearly the entire month there and 4-5 tabled. I'm still not enthusiastic about going back right away. I'd say overall UB has some of the tougher NL cash players, and I dont have much info on the 6 max players. I will be focusing on 6 max for a while, so table selection becomes pretty cruicial.

Some of my friends are playing a bunch of freezeouts tommorrow in the home game i normally play. Unfortunately I wont be able to make it. It's really kinda dissapoijnting b/c the games are pretty easy to beat. I dont think I ahve ever come home a loser, and it probably wouldnt prove difficult to talk some into a small stakes cash game. The freeze outs are usually $30-$50 but up to $100, and only 2-3 players are any good. I have some family commitments though, so I will have to pass on this one.

I was thinking earlier that I havent had to redeposit this year. I'm proud that my game has at least improved that much. I have even made some significant cashouts so its not been too bad. There have been some close calls but i managed to rebound, and I did make a small deposit from my live game funds, but have taken those back out so its a wash. Now if I can steadily build my bankroll I might be onto something.

I dont have much else to add, i'm pretty tired and am going to go to bed. I have a couple tournaments to play tommorrow, so hopefully I can make something happen.

My BR is currently - a whopping $233.75 plus pending rakeback and referal bonuses (probably close to another $125) w000t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home