Sunday, March 05, 2006

Weekend Update - Saturday March 4th

I cleaned out my bodog account, thier software is still buggy. I played a $100k qualifier and had some idiot at my table who ended up with a big stack to go along with his big mouth and ego. I love internet tough guys. I dont let them put me on tilt or even gun for them. It does feel food when I am the one to trap or bust them.

I'm not one for letting people talk shit to me in real life though. I have been known to let the hoodlum out in the past. I have 9 brothers and am the oldest. Lets just say that when growing up fighting was more of a pasttime than watching television. I have gone thru some extensive court ordered anger management about 8-9 years ago. When I say extensive I mean 2 hours a week for 58 weeks. Anyway I am going off on a tangent..... Once last thing about the anger management, I think it has really helped in poker because I never get steamed as a result of a bad beat, or let the idiots get to me. IT makes it easy to laugh off.

So UB was down yesterday, I couldnt even sit at a table. So I played a little on Absolute. I can kick myself in the ass for what I did. I had the free $10 they gave me up to $40.37 and was looking at cashing it out. Absolute has a minimum cash out of $50. So I thought I would sit at a $.1/.25 NL table with $10 and double up and cash out. Well My trip Aces ran into a guy who really liked his pocket fives, and caught a backdoor flush. On another table I got my $ in with AK against 99 and didnt get any help. So there goes $20.

I tried to play the paradise milions freeroll, but something happened when I registered and ended up not being registered. So I gave up on that one. Maybe today, maybe not.

I played 4 table penny NL on stars for a little bit and edged out a small profit. I actually am working on not leaving after I double up, and staying at the table until it beaks, or isnt profitable. I think being able to play a big stack on a NL cash table.

I spent last night watching Live @ the bike. They were playing a 10/20 NL game, ofcourse this is way above what I am playing, but hope to pick up some things to help my game.

I was thinking last night about the limits I am playing, and it hit me that I make more in 1 day at my job than my bankroll is. Kinda rediculous and pointless to be playing penny poker, but I am looking at this as a challenge rather than a profit/income source.

So anyway my update bankroll totals are:

UB -$81.21 / $29.80 bonus
Stars - $13.87 / 1112 FPP's
Absolute - $18.48 / 601 ARP

I'm not going to count any site that has less than $1 in it. So my bankroll has $113.56 fot a profit of $1.09 (i'm including the $.46 in my other accounts that were included in yesterdays' #'s).
I guess a winning session is a winning session, but I am still dissapointed in what happened at Absolute.

I am going to follow a 3-5% rule where I dont risk more than that on any table and leave the table when I have an amount equal to 10% of my BR.

3-5% = $3.40-$5.67
10% = $11.36


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home