Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Boy this is excrutiating... I am never going to donk off my bankroll again.

I have been playing the $0.01/$0.02 NL tables at UB. The play is terrible, I have been playing at about 18%VP$P, and not protecting my hands too much b/c most of these idiots will call with any Ace, Kxs, and a host of other ragged holdings.

I have ben able to scrap my pennies together and with clearing my bonus a penny at a time, I have edged up to $15 , I actually peaked a little higher but caugh some nasty river beats from the donkposse. Its all good though I rather expect it. I hope in the long term it helps me to improve my NL cash game.

I checked out my rakeback account and have about $35 showing so far, but tis on a delay so I am not sure what I can expect but maybe $35-$50 around the 10th of next month. Hell if I keep up my pace I might be over $100 by then.

Its tough for me since at the end of last year I was playing 2/4 comfortably, and even after I threw away my bankroll on xmas eve, I was able to recover with a small deposit and take down the 2k win on bodog. Now I am playing penny bingo. Just a bummer for the most part.

I am playing a home game this weekend and might slide one of my friends a couple $'s to transfer me on an online site, or even sell my Nevada Jacks chips to one of the guys for an online transfer. Its kinda dissapointing b/c I would like to have some nice chips for home games, but havent hosted any other than games for fun, b/c none of our couple friends are willing to throw down for a buyin. Thats a whole different story though, maybe later. The short is they suck anyway and I own them everytime we play so I cant blame them for not wanting to gamble on the games.

I probably wont be playing any freerolls like I planned either, just b/c the expected value is so minor even if I take it down. Over a four hour span I cna probably make 10-20 playing $0.01/$0.02 NL bingo. My strategy is simple, buy in at 32bb and play tight, and hit and run. Its a crude concept, and I have never been one to do the hit and run tactic, but drastic times call for drastic measures.

I am actually following a safe bankroll management to. I have 24 buyins at the level I am playing. It sucks buying in less than the max, but most of these guys playing these tables are playing on short stacks too. I have been sitting at the tables with the highest average hand value too. Most of them have been $1.25 to $1.75. This helps me clear my bonus at an extra penny or so per rotation... sarcasim....

This journal could turn out to be a rather interesting history of how I go from my $3 to $xk. We'll see how that goes, only time will tell. I do have some change sitting on bodog and $20 some $'s in T$, but those are about worthless at bodog, unless I want to sat my way into the 100k, or a WSOP qualifier.

I guess thats enough rambling about my bankroll woes


Only 2 weeks until I turn 30, or the tragedy :-p

It came out today that mister multi-account cheasting bastard JJProdigy is only 16, in fact he just turned 16. What a waste of talent, in somone who doesnt understand accountability. If you dont have honour, and integrity what the fuck are you ever going to be? Sure politicians get great rates on hookers, but can you really stand to look at yourself in the mirror knowing how sleazy and dishonest you are? I could never pull of some shady shit like that. I dont think that I could have done that shit even when I was 15-16, I have always been a man of my word, I gues they dont teach ethics in school these days.

I'm not going to beat the dead horse though, I hope the kid recovers from the experience, and in a couple years has a profitable poker career.


I dont think I'm going to be able to play in the WSOP sat at ceasars in march unless I take down one of the homegames. Unless I can boost my bankroll enough to play a sat on stars and sell my T$'s.

I'm tired and feel like I am at the point of babbling, so enough is enough.

l8r

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home