Saturday, March 04, 2006

Time to regroup and assess my bankroll

The circus was crazy this morning, guys catching gutshots on me, my KK running into AA, and a few untimely semibluffs hit me in the head.

I was sitting at $10NL tables, and tried to maximize my wins, but when the donks caught their 3 outers I maximized my losses. I know for certain that I lost over $50 on UB this morning, it was dissapointing. So I decided to go to stars and play some penny NL. I gave playing 8 tables a shot, and pretty much broke even.

I am going to account for all my poker funds and try to come up with a game plan.

So as it stands I have:

Stars- $9.37 / 1,112 FPP
Full Tilt- $0.44 / 1,425 FTP's / $230 Bonus pending expires 4/22
UB- $81.21 / 220 UB Points / $29.80 Bonus Pending
Absolute- $21.89 / 571 ARP's
Bodog- $1.91 / T$22 / 280 BPP
Paradise- $0.02 / 553 PPC / Paradise Millions Freeroll
Pokerroom- $0 / 252 player points
==========================================

So it looks like I have $112.93... plus T$22.... man thats a far cry from the $200+ that I just had... pretty dissapointing. well going by the 5% rule I shouldnt sit with more than $5 or risk more than $11 on a table. I do have a small chunk of rakeback coming soon, but since UB changed their software my affiliate won have any #'s for a few days.

I might take a shot at some bodog sats with my T$22 andgo ahead and play my Paradise Millions this weekend.

I will probably tranfer some $ over to fulltilt, since I get rakeback their and they have .05/.1 NL tables. I am pretty close to clearing another $20 of my bonus, but I have to check out what the rake requirements are. I'm constantly clearing my UB bonus even at the mico limits, but unlike the FT bonus it never expires.

I guess those are just some thoughts on how I am going to proceed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home