Monday, February 27, 2006

deposited my homegame winnings into my online account. I used western union b/c of my upcoming refinance/bank statement review.

What a fucking rip off western union is. I thought the 9% juice charged by Neteller was excessive. It cost me $22 to deposit $135 into my pokerstars acocunt. Just plain rediculous.

I played a $3r to the $1mil sunday, and made it down past 75% of the field, I got sat at a table with a donkey with a big stack. To make a long story short, I had AK, he had JQ, reraised my raise from the SB, the flop came out small cards and he pushed. I knew he was making a move b/c I had seen him do it before and his TA was 5.7. I was only into the game for 4 buyins total, so not a big loss. I think next time I take a shot I am going to do the double shoot outs or the $39's I just hate playing with the idiots sometimes. Sure they pay you off, but they suck out plenty too.

I ended up playing 4 tabling NL ring games for a little bit but didnt lke playing without a bonus to clear or rakeback, so I cashed out and deposited $100 onto UB picking up another $25 in bonus dollars. I'm going to continue to play the $0.05/$0.1 NL games to build my BR. I'm enjoying playing NL cash games these days, even if it is at such a small level. I want to keep my BR protected, and I can build up my BR at a pace similar to $11 STT's, if not faster. I usually only put $5 on a table, and leave when I hit $20. Sometimes that only takes 10 mins. I just wish I could play 4 tables at once on UB instead of 3. I did notice that they have NO MAX NL tables now, I dont know when they added them but I just noticed them. Thats a great thing for an online site to do.

Well I'm tired its late and I'm going to bed. I'm happy now that my online BR is back over $200,and I didnt have to reload (outside of my poker funds). I am shitty that I had to donate $22 to Western Union out of my poker funds, but hopefully its the last time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home