Thursday, March 09, 2006

Less than 24 hours later

I dont think I can go a week without poker.... I guess I have a problem. I think about poker and poker strategy constantly.

I am going to try and refrain from playing tonight, but doubt I wil lgo without playing for the next week.

I am going to have to step back down to the 1¢/2¢ & 5¢/10¢ NL tables, and follow a 5%/10% table rule. O well its good for me to smash my head against the brick wall acouple times.... I still cant believe I had the extreme lapse of judgement again last night...

I do have good amount of rakeback coming through though if UB gets their affiliate system straightened out. And I earned $3.50 in rakeback while playing at Absolute with the free $10 they gave me. UB also owes me $5.50 for the MTT that never started yesterday. I will probably be taking some shots at he party WSOP freeroll sats too in the next couple weeks.

Thats all I have opn my mind right now... that and tommorrow is my birthday.

I'm not looking foward to that ordeal either. I say ordeal because my wife invited ~20 people over, I'd rather sit at home and enjoy the evening by myself than entertain so many people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home