Wednesday, March 08, 2006


Donkey Balls

warning never do an unrestriceted google image search for donkey balls....

Well I raod my donkey into the big game and lost a majority of my bankroll. When I say big game I mean $.5/$1 and when I say majority I mean $50.

but since I was on such a roll I thought I would throw some more of my bankroll to the MTT gods. I registered for a $5 MTT not to bad. but then UB jacked me and never started the tournament. So I signed up for the next non sat tournament. What I thought was a $10 6max NL MTT, was actually a limit tournament. With ~105 entrants. I finished 35th.

While I was playing the $11, I really wanted to play a NL MTT, and the only one starting soon was a $44, so I said fuck it and took a shot. Well the second hand I am dealt A4s 1 before the button. the flop is 84A rainbow, not bad, but I wasnt going to get real involved. The turn is another A... sweet... I get my money in aginst the other player involved. He shows AJo, and wouldnt you know the the river is a J. beating my full house.

I played on a couple $25NL tables and didnt get much done, I just wasnt feeling the game tonight. I lost one buyin, doubled up on a nother table, and then lost half my stack.

Anyway I finished with a whopper of a loss tonight. of about -$120..... terrible.... I have decided I am going to take a break from playing for 1 week. I went to the dentist today and as I am well aware they still wanted me to have my wisdom teeth pulled. They told me the same thing for the last 3 years, but I have decided that I have to do it soon if I am going to get it done this year. So I am going in next wednesday to have them pulled. I also have a lot going on this weekend with my birthday. Its a good time to take a break. Anyway I wont be playing again until after next wednesday. Infact I wont be doing anything poker related, no forums, no tv, no poker. I need the time to refresh my mind. I might go ahead and post whats going on though in my life though just because I have found it refreshing to write a journal. These entries may or maynot get publish onto my blog.... we'll see

bankroll conditions: shitty
UB- $27.69/$15.73 Bonus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home