Friday, February 03, 2006

back to basics

Well since I just signed up for paradise poker I have a bonus I need to clear there. I signed up to take a shot at the p5's satellite overlay. Being the bonus whore I am I tried to find a rakeback prgram for paradise. Unfortunetly I dont think they exist except in a covert environment.

So I did the next best thing and signed up through pokersourceonline. They have incentive programs for variouspoker websites. I decided to go for the Nevada Jack 300 pcs chip set. It requires 1000 raked hands at $0.25 ($5 pot).



I played for less than half an hour last night at the $.5/$1 limit game. It was pretty uneventful, I ended up down $2 2-tabling. Now only 950 more hands to go!

One interesting hand did come up while I was playing. I wasnt involved in the hand, but took a screen shot.


Well I doubt I will be playing any tonight. If I get the chance I am going to play the paradise millions freeroll that I qualified for. I am not sure how I qualified but had something popup when I finished the p5's sat.

We have soem friends coming over for idiot poker tonight. I call it idiot poker b/c none of the idiots know how to pla. With the exception of my friend who I gave a lesson too. There will be no $ on the line, andI am sure it will only be slightly better than playing play $ at party.

Hopefully everyone will be gone by 9 or 10 and I wont be blinded out of the paradise game.

Only 2 more days until my first shot at the stars $750k. I'm really looking foward to it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home