Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy fucking New Year...

I am an idiot.... i couldn’t stand playing .5/1 so thought I’d be smooth and play 1/2... Well that’s all fine and dandy except I am not bankrolled for the variance, and lost my ass once again. I managed to scrap back up to ~$100 and thought I would play some razz for something different. I like razz but there was limited games available, it was either .25/.5 or 2/4 ... guess what the idiot did.... i lost $70 which isn’t much if i am have the bankroll to keep playing. But I had to stop. i left myself with $20...

WTF am I thinking sometimes? I must have attention deficit disorder b/c i do this shit all the time, even though I tell myself it’s the last time.

i wish poker sites would allow you to block out games outside your bankroll guidelines. It would help me tremendously.

Anyway now I am playing .25/.5 and it fucking sucks! No rake = no bonuses cleared and no rake back. These games don’t get raked unless the pot is $5. And that happens ~1/8 hands.....

Well this is going to be one hell of a bankroll building exercise for me.

I plan on playing the weekly pokerfox members tourney tomorrow. There is going to be some sort of overlay. There have been issues with the site lately so the admin’s are making it a $500 guarantee. We have had 10-20 people in the past. There might be a bigger turnout this week b/c of the potential overlay. But I still anticipate a $5-$10 overlay.

Hopefully this week I won’t be going out first. i got sucked out on last week when my JJ vs. AQo all-in preflop ran into a Q on river....

One good thing about these .25/.5 games is the players suck! I am up to $40 in 20 hands. I am going to make myself play at least 5k hands at this level regardless of my bankroll. That should give me time to get my head straight.

I won’t be playing any poker tonight; I am going to spend some time with the wife and try to get some rest. i will be going back to work tomorrow.

Yesterday I helped a friend move in to a new place, a second floor apartment, and wore myself out. Then I played online until ~3 am, and got up at 8 this morning. I am exhausted today....

One final word.... FUCK THE DONKEYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home