Saturday, January 07, 2006

I cant win a race...

When it comes to tournaments and trying to get my chips in with the best cards preflop. I just cant win. Ridicuouls suckouts. I had KK agaisnt short stack who had 55, he caught a 4 flush on the river.

Anyway today I played a couple different MTT's. 3 6+.6 satellites. I landed satellite entry in one of those. I also played a24+2 with that entry. what do I have to show??? a big fat donut.....

So I've also been playing my normal game... but throwing my bankroll away on these MTT's is proven to be -EV. Although I am getting close, close doesnt replinish my bankroll. I also dumped $15 in $0.05/$0.1 NL. I decided I had better stop that for the time being

I have had a fairly profitable session at the limit. I havent checked my PT yet but I will later on. I just wanted to vent after my MTT losses. I am not going to give up, and plan to continue to try the 6+.6 sats to work my way into a win for some decent coin.

1 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

 

Post a Comment

<< Home