Saturday, January 07, 2006

What should I do now....

Well tonight proved interesting... I started out playing my normal $0.25/$0.5 limit game. I had a hard time finding a table that would stay live very long. I tried to sit at tables that had the highest VP$P and Avg. Pot. Usually <40vp$p href="http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c353/_no1uno_/jan610nl.jpg">

It was a pretty good session and now it has me thinking about playin more no limit... I am not sure I should but am going to think about it.

anyway my no limit wins got me back up from my MTT losses. I am a couple 100 hands short of my target, and a little shy of my bankroll target. I probably wont be able to play much tommorrow either. I am not real concerned with my bankroll shortcomings because of my pending rakeback. I shoud be able to make up my hand shortage in the next week without any major issues.

I have read a majority of the Harman section in SSII and will be reviewing HOH tommorrow.

Here is a graph showing my current limit progress. I am fairly plaesed with the results. I think I have been doing a pretty good job. I just need to stay focused and work through the limits.


so i am at 600 ahnds and +50bb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home