Tuesday, June 27, 2006

uggh

got stuck in my session tonight... will probably step down tommorrow. i'm not at my stop loss level but only 1 buyin off.

i did make it to the dr today though. Only had a sever muscle spasm, not back related :-) dr gave me some steroids and flexoril. I had some other related problems b/c of that injury though. but should be better in a week or so.

Went out to dinner with my wife and had a couple of margaritas along with my flexoril. probably had a negative result on my session afterwards. o well live and learn.

my buddy went out early in the wsop event. He said the structure was tough. and if you didnt hit your hand you were done. I was following on pokerwire and that definetly seemed true. I didnt talk much more to him though b/c he was in another tourney.

hopefully tommorrow will be better.

2 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jerry

Nice blog. Seems like we have alot in common similair bankroll, similair ambitions of moving up limits etc etc.
Good luck in your venture up the limits,I willmonitor your progress with interest.
Good luck at the tables :)

Paul

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Jerry said...

thanks for stopping by. If you look over my blog you might notice I have had poor money management skills. Several tiems my bankroll was ~1200 this year. I took down 1800 in a mtt earlier this year. I have a vice ie, large buyin mtt's. I am really working at trying to control my urges and wait until I am properly bankrolled for those mtt's. ITs probably going to be a lond time at least 4-5 months but I hope to make it one day.

anyway thanks for stopping by, and good luck in reaching your goals!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home