Monday, June 26, 2006

made a desicion tonight

I am going to take a shot at the next level rather than build my bankroll up. My primary reasoning behind this is that I already know I can beat the level and have beaten the next level beyond that. I am just going to controll my urges to buy into $109 MTT's I should be alright.

In the event I get stacked down to 16 buyins to the level I was just playing I am going to step back down. Right now I have 10 buyins for the next level.

I did play a little tonight but realized that my laptop (my poker computer) was running slow. I decided to clean it up a little and get rid of some large files that I dont use anymore.

I also ran the utility on pokertracker to compress my db. My db is actually getting extremely large so I am seriously considering purging all of my limit holdem data.

During the first couple months of the year I almost played limit exclusivly. I havent played any limit in at least 2 months, and dont really forsee me making the switch back anytime soon. In the even that I do go back to limit, I would imagine my stats would be nearly obsoluete. Additonally I didnt play on the site I played on currently.

I am also considering dumping my stats for the other sites that I am not playing. I am not sure about this, but considering my db is >2.5gb I think I should thin it out some.

Tonight I am going to run my defragmenter too. My drive is about 30% fragmented. I am basically just trying to find ways to get my pc to run faster.

Tommorrow I am going to the dr b/c My back/shoulder is still bothering me an I ran thru my stash of muscle relaxers. Its been tough sleeping and the pain is unbearble at times. I woke up an went ot work at 4:30 this morning just because I couldnt sleep or stand it anymore. On a normal day I dont have to be at work until 9 or so.

My buddy is going out to vegas tonight and hopefully going to be able to register for the WSOP event tommorrow. Good Luck Eric! The event looks to be huge, there is some speculation that it is going to be maxed out. I'm not sure what they would cap it at but its a 3 day event. last year it drew ~2500 ppl and alan cuningham took down ~750k.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home