Saturday, April 01, 2006

Getting nervous...

So I cashed out from poker rewards, the prima site I was playing on, last tuesday or wednesday.

Well my cashout still hasnt posted to my neteller acct, and it is no longer showing in pending cashouts.

I sent an email to the poker room manager, since I hear support can take a month to reply. I havent heard back from him yet.

Anyway, I did a search on google. Someone at bonus whores made a post that poker rewards lost his cashout "due to a clerical error", and he would have to wait 2-3 weeks to recieve it. Well if they lost my cashout I am screwed :o( thats basically my entire bankroll.

I will have to buckle down on my $50 that I have available currently, and work with it.

If they lost my money I am going to be pissed. plain and simple. of course theres not much I can do but post warnings all over the net, and I will definetly do that at every site I frequent.

Fucking bastards.

I can say one thing positive about VIP, I cashed out there and my $ was in my account within a couple of hours. Still not as fast as Stars, but acceptable.

I know $133 isnt much. Hell I make more than that per day at work, but the point is it is my poker bankroll, the only bankroll I have and not replacable at this point.

Well that and $11 on fulltilt. so it represents ~68% of my bankroll, and that is significant.

I'll stop crying about my $, but I'm still pissed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home