Saturday, March 18, 2006

They all cant be winners

Well I decided to play somemore last night after my blog entry, in fact I stayed up kinda late playing. I havent played much lately anyway and wanted to get in a good session.

My session was good in terms of length, but not good in terms of results. I played Pot Limit Omaha 8b to switch up my game a little. I am a complete donk when it comes to Omaha 8b, I got quartered so many times, I was not excited about it. I ended up donating about $30 to the various tables I was playing. I guess thats why I hear that PLO8 is a soft game, b/c of players like me who shouldnt be playing. I probably wont play i again until I read up on the SSII chapter. I do know a little strategy, but just barely enough to keep myself interested.

I did play some this morning, just finishing up a 30 min session or so 5 tabling. I think I am going to make that my standard session. It just about the right length, and I can fair pretty well. I did squeak out a small gain, but not enough to offset my losses playing Omaha.

I am going through MTT withdrawl. I really want to get into a tournament, but am going to limit myself to freerolls, and such. Although I wouldnt mind playing a $1-$5 MTT, there arent any on the sites I am playing right now.

My bankroll after my combined sessions stands:

March 18th

starting bankroll : $114.02
ending bankroll: $89.07
gain/loss : -$24.95 (21.9%)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home