Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Drugs are g000t

Until I break out into a cold sweat or pass out while playing. Both of which happened today. Well I didnt pass out but I felt myself headed that way so I logged off.

Today I had my 4 wisdom teeth pulled. Its the first time since I was a kid I have had any teeth pulled. They werent impacted so it wasnt a major procedure. One of the nurses asked me if I had ever had NOS before when she was putting the mask over my face. I told he not since college.

Not long after that they injected the knockout IV and I woke up and headed home.

I played for about 10 mins, and decided it would be best if I didnt donate all my $ while under the influence. I was still feeling the effects of the IV and NOS, and had taken some vicodens to help when the stuff they injected into my jaw wore off. I ended up passing out within the next 10 mins.

When I woke up I decided that I might play a little more, but I had forgoten that I had initiated a withdrawl so that I can redepoist and take advantage of the 100% redeposit bonus UB is offering thru next tuesday. I am down to only $9 in bonus $'s. It looks like I have inadvertantly but effectively restricted mysef from playing tonight, or tommorrow.

I had planned on taking some shots at the PP freerolls to WSOP, but an feeling bad and am going to bed. The cold sweets and dizeness are coming back along with some feelings of nausea

March 15th bankroll
start -$79.07
finish - $92.62
gain/loss - $13,55 (17%)

1 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just finished reading your blog from you very first post and it was a worthwhile read.

Your experiences mirror mine in many ways and I can relate to many aspects of your life you made mention to right down to your wife and kids.

It seems as though you have the tools neccessary to succeed but you just lack that one essential skill, self-discipline.

It pained me greatly to see that you lost your bankroll last December and was glad to see you decided to make an action plan for your poker success and that you seemed to be willing to stick to your limits and bankroll guidelines. Then you were stuck at a game, made a big score playing above your bankroll, played at a limit far above your bankroll and decided to bump it up and you lost it all again, and again. Time and time again you shot yourself in the foot.

Of course you know this as well (you are the individual suffering these tortures) but maybe you don't realize just how much potential you seem to have.

Yeah scoring it in a MTT takes a great deal of skill, luck and patience but you know you have been playing out of your league (in reference to bankroll) and it continues to cost you dearly.

I do not know you but as someone who enjoyed reading your blog and would like to read about your stories of success as opposed to ruin, please stick to the guidelines you set forth for yourself. If you only strapped yourself down and MADE YOUR SELF ADHERE TO THE GUIDELINES YOU SET instead of looking for a juicier game at the next level who knows how close to your 25k bankroll goal you might be.

Conquer that bankroll management demon and stay the course. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home