Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Computer woes

I started playing a couple tables tonight and my pokertracker crashed. I decided that I should probably restart my computer since I hadnt done so in a couple days. When shutting down pokertracker I was reminded that I needed to compact my database. I am not sure exactly how many hands I have in my database but it is a lot, and it ended up taking about an hour to compact. I decided to purge all my results prior to january first. Allin all this truned into a 2+ hour process.

I have to get up early to go to the dentist tommorrow to have my wisdom teeth pulled so I am going to call it a night.

Unfortunately, my ptracker is still purging and I cant access my stats. If I had to guess I probably played 100-150 hands tonight.

March 14
starting bankroll- $67.66
ending bankroll - $79.07
gain/loss - $11.41 (16.8%)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home