Thursday, March 16, 2006

Still feeling the effects of the high

I withdrew my bankroll from UB yesterday with intention of redepositing and taking advantage of the 100% redposit bonus. Well my withdrawl cleared and I couldnt get a desposit to go thru. So I decided to transfer my funds over to Fulltilt and work on that bonus for a little while.

I didnt play much tonight b/c I have been taking the pain killers for my mouth, but wanted to get refamiliarized with the FTP software and rake/bonuses setup. I had them unlock 8 tables for me too instead of the standard 4. I probably wont play on FTP long, but figured it wouldnt hurt while UB is ironing out their issues.

I am feeling more confident in my abilty to manage my bankroll and it makes it easier to focus on my game when I have such a small amount of my br on the table.

I played some FPP games on stars today, but nothing came of them, i blanked on 2 of them and placed on another, pretty much making it a wash.

I played 128 hands on FTP $.05/$.1

March 16th
starting bankroll : $93.07 ($0.45 already in FTP account)
ending bankroll : $100.22
gain/loss : $7.15 (7.7%)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home