Sunday, March 19, 2006

There's Something about UB


Cash games... at least the mico NL cash games.

I seem to do exceptionally well compared to other sites at similar levels. I am glad I moved my change purse back to UB, maybe oneday I will move out big racks of chips.

Anyway I played a couple 20-30 min sessions today and grinded out a small profit.

A couple more winning sessions at the $0.10NL tables will pay for my upcoming BPT entries. Unfortunately I am still trying to come up with a plan to move my $ around so that I dont have any stray accounts with $9 in them. The first tournament is on thursday night at Absolute. I think I am just going to deposit $61 use $11 for the tournament and still have $50 available to withdrawl.

March 19th bankroll
starting bankroll - $89.43
ending bankroll - $120.15
gain/loss : $30.72 (34.4%)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home