Sunday, March 19, 2006

The Good, The bad, & the ugly

Well not much is good, except I received some rakeback from rakerebate.net in my UB account. This was a whopping $32 but not bad considering I was only playing $0.01/$0.02 and $0.05/$0.1 NL and this was for the month of Februrary.

The bad is I played some MTT's yesterday. The Bluff Poker Tour is starting up, and I would like to get in a little bit of practice time.

An for the ugly I couldnt place in any of the MTT's. I played 1 $11, and 2 or 3 $5.50's. Setting trapsand getting sucked out on was the theme for the evening.

such as was the case in this hand

Seat 1: deneiro973 (830)
Seat 2: Twinsboy_34 (1,455)
Seat 3: Ship It 2 me (1,755)
Seat 4: FancyFella (989)
Seat 5: ephsx (1,345)
Seat 6: jed5k (1,255)
Seat 7: InYourHead (1,430)
Seat 8: CrotchSniffer (2,313)
Seat 9: seminoleace (3,273)
InYourHead posts the small blind of 25
CrotchSniffer posts the big blind of 50
The button is in seat #6
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to InYourHead [As Ac]
seminoleace folds
deneiro973 folds
Twinsboy_34 folds
Ship It 2 me calls 50
FancyFella folds
ephsx calls 50
jed5k folds
InYourHead raises to 250
CrotchSniffer folds
Ship It 2 me calls 200
ephsx calls 200
*** FLOP *** [8d 9h Js]
InYourHead bets 600
Ship It 2 me raises to 1,505, and is all in
ephsx folds
InYourHead calls 580, and is all in
Ship It 2 me shows [9d Kc]
InYourHead shows [As Ac]
Uncalled bet of 325 returned to Ship It 2 me
Ship It 2 me: nh
*** TURN *** [8d 9h Js] [9c]
*** RIVER *** [8d 9h Js 9c] [Kd]
Ship It 2 me shows a full house, Nines full of Kings
InYourHead shows two pair, Aces and Nines
Ship It 2 me wins the pot (3,160) with a full house, Nines full of Kings
CrotchSniffer: vn
InYourHead stands up
Emory sits down
Emory adds 3,635
The blinds are now 30/60
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 3,160 | Rake 0
Board: [8d 9h Js 9c Kd]
Seat 1: deneiro973 didn't bet (folded)
Seat 2: Twinsboy_34 didn't bet (folded)
Seat 3: Ship It 2 me showed [9d Kc] and won (3,160) with a full house, Nines full of Kings
Seat 4: FancyFella didn't bet (folded)
Seat 5: ephsx folded on the Flop
Seat 6: jed5k (button) didn't bet (folded)
Seat 7: InYourHead (small blind) showed [As Ac] and lost with two pair, Aces and Nines
Seat 8: CrotchSniffer (big blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 9: seminoleace didn't bet (folded)


And now I sit with a crippled bankroll. I am glad that I did limit myself to only playing micro MTT's even though the play is so bad. Its going to be typical of what I face in the BPT.

I transfered my $ out of FTP, and moved it back to UB. The bonus $ clears faster at UB, and doesnt come out of rakeback. I also have more statistics on my competitors at UB.

I signed up at 2 sites that I didnt have accounts at and will need rakeback for. I could only find rakeback at Sun Poker so I signed up through the Bluff link for VIP Poker. If you are going to play the BPT and need rakeback for SUN go thru my link on the right for rakerebate.net. Thanks!

Someone asked me about the discussion thread on 2+2 regarding chris ferguson Here is the link. Although I think some of the posters are way off base in the way they think chris approached it.

March 19
starting bankroll - $89.07
ending bankroll - $89.43
gain/loss : $0.36 (0.004%)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home