Saturday, March 25, 2006

Public Sevice Announcement!

How not to loose your bankroll in less than 4 minutes. Dont run head first into variance!

Here is an example in which to refer too:

I had this file converted over to an animated gif but am having serious trouble getting it to host right... so at thsi point i am going to give up. i might setup a utube account to host my vids in the future.


I am actually comptemplating giving up poker for the first time. I'm pretty disgusted in the way I've ran today, and throwing away my bankroll. I have $13 left on UB and my buyin to the BPT event at sun poker. I have acouple of freerolls lined up, but after that I think I might be done. I am not willing to invest anymore money, and I am not certain I am willing to invest time into freerolls. The play at freerolls is just retarded, and even playing tight and trapping poor players doesnt mean much. here is an example of how i busted out of a freeroll earlier today. This freeroll actually had the equivalent of a $10 per player overlay.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I guess I am just disgusted right now. I know my problem stems from playing over my bankroll. I want to play HU cash games, but the smallest stakes offered are .25/.5. I am not sure how I am going to proceed. I might take a shot at $5 HU matches, or play the penny NL tables. I just dont know at this point.

While I was waiting for my video to convert to a gif and resize I managed to win a little at a 6 max .05/.1 NL table. maybe I will continue to play 1 table at a tiime so that i can focus on my table. I am not into single tabling, but its probably the best thing forme right now.My UB
bankroll is now $17.72 wooohooo only a hundred down from this morning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home