Sunday, July 30, 2006

its a post filled weekend

Just got back from a home game withsome friends that live in my neighborhood. It was more of a family gathering but we are pretty close with them. They had a little poker game going and asked me to join. Tiny buyin of $5 6 players winner take all.

It was honestly the fastest live game I have ever been in. first game I won in 5 hands. I actually offered last guy his buy in back I had 250 chips vs. his 45. He took it. First hand I hit 2 pair and a flush draw. Took out 1 player. Second hand I hit a set took out 2 players. Third hand I had TPTK and took out another player. Folded next hand. Next hand another set, game over.

Next game was over in 3 hands. First hand hit a flush took out 2 players. Second hand hit for another set took out another player. I folded next hand and onther player busted someone on a flus draw with his over paid. Next hand I had a straight draw (a ton of chips and a J), other player had a pair of 3's with a draw to a wheel. He moved in, I called and spiked a J on the river. Game over. I offered the other player an even chop since he had more chips than the first guy.

I gave my wife my profits she was too happy to accept. Interesting game for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home