Saturday, July 29, 2006

first final table in a while

dissapointed to only take 3rd. I should have taken second at least and had a real shot at first. A couple of races with the short stack changed my momemtum, and took away my chip lead. The big stack slowplayed a set of ducks and got a grip on a lot of my chips.

Anyway its still a nice boost to my bankroll, and cant complain. I guess I should mention this was a $20 20 table sitngo. My best finish in this set of tournaments yet.

My wife is gone for the evening so I will probably play a couple more tournaments, at the very lest some more STT's. My bankroll is adequate to move up now, but I think I will wait a little bit longer.

I did get my STT/MTT history from stars and after I tabulate the play I put in today I am going to keep track of it in the side bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home