Sunday, July 30, 2006

crushed a sitngo

41 hands and I won :-) It was a turbo, and only at the $15 level.

I watched sheets take down a $500 stt last night on PXF, and decided to try to implement some of the aggression he used.

I doubled up early with KK vs AT, and had the leverage I needed.

I'm going to see about putting it in the PXF replayer and posting it.

I also calculated my ROI since I started playing on stars again. I think I may have missed some #'s though since I put in a bunch of them manually just by going through emails. I am going to ask stars for a July summary on tuesday.

My 3rd place win helped erase alot of my MTT deficit. I was in for $236 in buyins, $54 in add ons, and $23.30 in rake. for a total of $313.30 My cashes totaled $454.66. for a total profit of $141.36. I guess my ROI would be 45.1%. I played a total of 20 MTT's 3 being freerolls (FPP), and the avg buyin of the others being $17 when factoring in rebuys.

I played 22 STT's. 9 were turbos, 1 was a PLO8 turbo, and at least 1 6 man. I think I am missing some STT stats though. #1 I recall playing more than 1 6 man, and #2 my startring bankroll vs my current bankroll doesnt match the profit I am showing. I have little more $ than I am showing in my stats.

My total STT buyins was $267 with $22 in rake. My total cashes was $483.30. For a profit of $194.30 or a ROI of 67.2%. I know my sample size is small, but I'll take it. I have been playing great. and cashed in 12 of the 22 STT's. taking 5 firsts, 4 seconds, and 3 thirds. I did bubble in 2 of them too, which is dissapointing.

After I verify my stats with stars I am going ot post them. I am just happy that I am well above my previous bankroll goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home