Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Super donkey steaming bubble tilt

havent posted in a while, mainly b/c i have played like shit... well not too bad but not profitably.

really sucked. I bubbled MTT after MTT. Usually getting my hand in with best hand. bubbling sucks, bubbling with good chips sucks worse, and bubbling with the best hand good chips and after 3 hours sucks the most, and steaming off a buyin at a cash game after you bust is the nutz.

Since I played the WSOP 100 seat guarantee I was bit with the tournament but with the high variance associated in MTT's I decided I should work on building my bankroll a little and play some STT's in order to get in the tournament frame of mind.

The skill sets in cash games vs MTTs/STTs are so different I felt like I should get back to STT's.

I'm doing alright in them, making sure my #1 goal is to cash, if you dont cash you dont show a profit. I dont play "scared" though, my bankroll is healthy enough that I have ~40 buyins to the $11's (what I'm playing). Once I am up to ~60 buyins I plan on hitting some more of the low level rebuy guaranteed MTT's and maybe some stud/O8 MTT's.

so thats where I have been. I am currently playing on stars just b/c I feel the competition in STT's is so low compared to FTP/UB. I played a STT the other day and we were 4 handed by the 30/60 level. Incedible!

Still no baby, but its getting close!

Good Luck to my buddy Eric at the WSOP, who starts sunday, and has had some good scores in live vegas MTT's the last couple of weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home